Seller says bring all reasonable offers and with acceptable offer, seller may consider closing help for buyer! Meticulously maintained, charming, front porch colonial with 4 bedrooms on a quiet street in the sought after Kensington neighborhood backing to Charlestown Retirement Community. The expansive living room hosts gleaming hardwood floors and two sunny exposures. An inviting dining room has a sun-lit picture window and is perfect for entertaining. The kitchen boasts a breakfast bar, stainless appliances and gas cooking. Enjoy your morning coffee on the rear enclosed porch overlooking level rear yard backing to wooded space. The upper level offers a primary bedroom with a built-in desk and cabinets plus three additional generously sized bedrooms and a full bath. The lower level features a family room, an office or bonus room, a laundry room and a second full bath. A long driveway offers plenty off-street parking. Recent Updates: Roof, Appliances, Replacement Windows and Waterproofed Basement with Sump Pump.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Private Sewer System
1,900 sq. ft
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Full Finished, Full
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame, Screened
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Shingle
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price