Enjoy the Elkridge lifestyle in this Well Maintained 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Split Foyer with Gas Heat, 2 Car Garage, Rear Deck, Fenced Backyard and Fully Finished Lower Level!. The Main Level is highlighted by a large kitchen with an open Breakfast Room with lovely Bay Window, 4 burner cooking and access to the backyard Trex maintenance free deck for quiet time, grilling and entertaining in the fenced-in backyard. Also on this level is a spacious Living Room, Primary Bedroom with Vaulted Ceiling, En-suite Bathroom with Vaulted Ceiling and huge 9x5 walk-in closet. A second large Bedroom with Vaulted Ceiling and En-suite Full Bathroom round out this Main Level. On the Lower Level you will find a Family Room, third Bedroom, Full Bathroom , Laundry Room and inside access to the 2 car Garage with a 10 x 5 storage area and workbench. The attic is fully floored with shelving built in for plenty of extra storage. Tucked away on a quiet and peaceful street, this home's community is surrounded by sidewalk walking paths, mature trees and with easy access to shopping, dining, and Commuter Route Interstate 95. Don't hesitate...this home will not last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,572 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Insulated, Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price